Let the Wookie Win

The Star Wars: Legion releases from Fantasy Flight Games have been coming along nicely, including everybody's favourite sidekick, Chewbacca. He is classed as an operative, not a commander, and plays slightly differently.

The Chewbacca operative figure by Fantasy Flight Games

For example, he works well with Han Solo as a duo, allowing Han to bring back a discarded command card, giving a player more options for future turns. On top of this, Chewie takes a hell of a lot of damage, so he'll be in the thick of fighting for most of a game!


Chewbacca figure for Star Wars Legion

Speaking of Han, I couldn't resist recreating this iconic photograph from Star Wars:

Han Solo and Chewbacca

In other news, I have launched a new Storm of Steel Wargaming Youtube Channel. It's something I have thought about for a long time and 2019 feels the right time to do it. At the moment, I have two videos up, but will be adding more as in time. I want to do game reviews, how to play instructional videos along with military history and other bits and pieces that may be of interest. 

Please pop over there and hit the subscribe button for all my updates as they happen. Obviously, videos take a little while longer to produce, but I am aiming for at least one a month (at the moment). 


Comments