Romanians in 15mm

As I have shifted my gaming towards TFL's IABSM and Chain of Command, I have been adding some more figures to my existing collection. But I have been adding single figures as these are used in both Lardy games. I have had some 15mm Romanians for over a decade, but they were based for Rapid Fire!, so I decided to add to them. They came from Old Glory and the first set were the support weapons:

15mm Romanian support weapons

I decided not to use the mortar and added the crew to the MMG instead as I already have some mortars. I also added some command into the order, these will work as Big men or Senior Leaders for either game. 

15mm Romanian command

And finally, 24 riflemen were the last part of my order. As I said, I already have quite a few Romanians, so this addition is enough for my needs. 

15mm Romanian riflemen

Whilst we are on lockdown in the UK, I used these in a game at the weekend, where they were used in Chain of Command as a solo game. I filmed it and will post the AAR later this week. So stay tuned for that! In the meanwhile, check out these other two new videos over on the Storm of Steel channel on Youtbe:


Comments

  1. Great looking infantry/support weapons...Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, I've got a lot of time for the Romanians!

      Delete
  2. Smart Romanians. Always nice to see another country represented in WW2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, yes, there are very few people who game anything other than Germans, British or US forces. Soviets come in, but a very poor fourth and the minor countries hardly get a look in at all.

      Delete
  3. They look great! I have some French in the backlog for Chain of Command, but I have switched my energy to Romans right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see the minor Axis getting some love. They are so often overlooked by gamers (unless you are a massive east front nerd I guess - I've a load in 20mm....)

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment