15mm Steyr Heavy Trucks

At one of the gaming shows last year I picked up some of PSC's new Steyr Heavy Trucks and they sat in the pile waiting their fate ever since. With the Covid-19 lockdown I decided it was time to get them finished. 

Plastic Soldier Company's Steyr heavy Trucks

They are lovely models, with a lot of nice detail. However, they were a bit of a pig to put together. Some of the interior detail needed carving to make sure the floor parts fitted together properly, so be warned! I made three as the older type and two as the newer type to give me a bit of flexibility for their use. 

Plastic Soldier Company's Steyr heavy Trucks

They will be useful as transport vehicles or staff cars and I am glad that I was able to get them finally built.

I also built a bigger model recently, a Tamiya StuG IV. When it was completed, I made a quick video about it which you can see here:

Comments

  1. Great work- I find you can never have too many utility vehicles like that as a gamer.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Pete, an army's heart is logistics, so the more utility vehicles the better as far as I am concerned!

      Delete
  2. As a wise person once said, "You can never have too many lorries". I like the smaller type trucks as they take up less storage space, leaving more room for tanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a wiser man likes smaller trucks. I agree, there's nothing wrong with maximising your space for armour.

      Delete
  3. Great looking vehicles, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment