Naughty or Nice?

I hope you were all extra nice this year and had an old bearded man shove nice things in your stockings? I certainly was, judging by what I got for Christmas (this is not everything, but the nerdier portion of my presents).


I got a copy of Covenant With Death by John Harris, a fictionalised account of the Sheffield City Battalion during the First World War; The History of the World in 100 Weapons by Chris McNab, a good Osprey title with some good information in; The Truce: The Day the War Stopped by Chris Baker, a very good revisionist take on the increasingly mythologised Christmas Truce of 1914 (expect a book review when I have finished it); a copy of Ticket To Ride, which I have wanted for a while; a copy of Pandemic, which is an excellent co-operative game fighting worldwide disease and finally a Splinter Pattern T-Shirt.

A great haul, all in all. 

And finally, I have listed a few items on EBay, from 28mm Carlist War miniatures to Pre-painted rubble, please take a look HERE.

Comments