The Anglo-Allied Army of the 100 Days Campaign in 6mm

It's all finished! Three and a half years ago I painted my first ever 6mm Napoleonic figure and now, I have completed the Anglo-Allied army of the 100 days campaign for Blücher!

The Anglo-Allied Army of the 100 Days Campaign in 6mm

This is made up of 2,292 6mm figures and every brigade is included. Below are a few photos of the full army, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

2,292 6mm figures for Blucher

The full army

Teeny tiny soldiers

Lots of tiny 6mm soldiers

And now, onto the French...

As we are now well within the Christmas period I will take a short break with the blog, but expect new updates in 2019, so thanks for reading and had a good Xmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Father Christmas goes to war!

Comments

  1. Wow. Truly impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee, I think I need a rest now though...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, gorgeous mass effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil! I do think they look good as a mass!

      Delete
  3. You've missed a bit!!

    Seriously though, absolutely fantastic work on this project. It has been a joy to watch it all come to be. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment