Tuesday, 15 January 2013

And Yet More German Toys...

This is a short post with some German toys from my collection.

First up, are some of Peter Pig's battle hardened Tiger Is. I bought three and they come as a random assortment of tanks covered in battle damage and stowage. As ever, a great level of detail and craftsmanship from Peter Pig:




At a Triples show a few years ago I bought myself a set of Forged in Battle's 88s, with their prime movers. I painted these to be mid to late war as I already have some early war 88s.



Well that's it, short and sweet! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Looking very, very nice!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, much appreciated! There's more coming, keep checking back!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...