Saturday, 12 August 2017

More Citizens For Mega-City One

I return to this blog as a married man, the wedding is over, the honeymoon is finished and I am back with brush in hand. The first figures I have completed recently are four Mega-City One citizens whom I bought in Warlord's Judge Dredd sale. 

The first guy reminds me a bit of a creature from a Hieronymus Bosch painting. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the medieval style shoes and the weird helmet he's wearing.



Next up is this delivery guy, it is a harmless package or a consignment of illegal Umpty Candy?



Here's a woman stepping out in the latest Mega City fashion, horned helmets paired with green hair are all the rage in 2139!



And finally a perp who has become unstuck and handcuffed to a holding post.



As I mentioned, we had our wedding and as part of it there was a cake baking competition open to our friends and families. I tried to take pictures of as many as I could, but I was  a bit drunk... But here they all are, can you tell which one won the competition?














Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wedding.

    Some nice looking cakes there.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm cakes! Congratulations to you both, and welcome to the club, I've being married 20 years and I wouldn't change a single day of it ­čśÇ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Russ, the cakes were great and we were eating them for about a week after! 20 years a good old long time, congratulations yourself!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...