15mm American M3A1

I was going through some boxes the other day and came across these Plastic Soldier Company M3A1s that I bought a long time ago but had forgotten about completely! I thought they would make an nice addition to my small American forces (something I intend on expanding in the future) to give them some armoured transport.

As with most of PSC's kits they went together really easily and construction was not a difficult task.


There is some nice stowage included in the kit and the detail is crisp and clear on the vehicles. Also, the crew are nicely posed and fit in their places well.


As with most PSC kits there are a lot of variations that can be used to make different vehicle types. I went for the M3A1 versions, with the winch and armoured machine gun position.


As I mentioned, these will be used for my Americans, they can be used separately in Rommel to designate armoured infantry or Rapid Fire to transport the infantry. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Nicely done. Two problems with this PSC kit. MG pulpit needs trimming as the armoured side extension is not correct for any WW2 variant. And not so easily fixed, the crew wear German "Y-strap" webbing!

    Cheers, Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are nice models and very nicely done! They look good to me Alex but I'm no expert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Russ, i'm no expert either, so I'm happy with them!

      Delete

Post a Comment