To The Barricades!

As I have been working on a few buildings for urban games, I treated myself to a Kerr & King tram barricade that I have been wanting for several years now.
K&K produce some of the most detailed scenery in my opinion and I have a few of their buildings, so I knew I was getting something nice.


I wasn't disapointed and it is packed with detail and character. I painted it in a typical middle European tram colour (I've seen a lot recently in Vienna).


Here it is in place with some of the buildings I have recently built and painted, so you can see how it looks in an urban setting. It will fit in very well with any urban games we play.


There's not much more to say, except this is an excellent terrain piece and well worth the money! 

In other news, I am selling a few bits and pieces on Ebay (with auctions ending on Sunday), have a look by clicking the links below:

Tamiya 1/48th Panzer II 

Tamiya 1/48th Afrika Korps Figures

Baccus 6mm British and Dutch figures

Star Wars Original Trilogy Scripts

The 'Nam Comic collection

If you click on the link to see my other items, I am also selling some Judge Dredd books and comics and 2000AD and Batman comics.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Great work on the barricade.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something iconic about tram barricades, you've certainly done it justice 😀 and captured it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Russ, very much appreciated. Yes, they are certainly striking and will beon the table top.

      Delete

Post a Comment