Belly Flop: The League of Fatties

When I was a kid and I was buying small amounts of the Games Workshop Judge Dredd range one of the things I always wanted was the fatties. I think I had one model, but could never afford any more than that. This has all changed as an adult with a disposable income.

League of Fatties from Warlord Games

Warlord Games recently released their League of Fatties box set of three tons of pulsating flesh. AKA three resin fatty models. 

Fatty model for Judge Dredd

Chunky chops from Mega City One

The three figures are very nicely detailed and are full of character

Sporty fatty from Mega City One

A fat perp trundles around the city on his belly wheel

I used a plastic cutter to cut out embossed Plasticard to make the bases to give them a bit of a 'street' feel as the Fatties trundle their way around the Mega-City walkways.

Stuff that fat face

A fat female perp in Mega City One

These sat on my painting table for a while, but I finally buckled down and got them finished off.

Take a look at the ebay listings below for more Judge Dredd box sets, also, my latest video on the Storm of Steel Youtube channel is a review of the Sabotag3d 3D printed movement trays that I recently got, along with some scatter terrain. Please watch it here (and subscribe to the channel!):

Comments

  1. Classic, was not even aware of those figs!

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, the new JD figures are excellent, well worth checking out.

      Delete
  2. Those are great- loved them in the comic.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment