Monday, 24 February 2014

M5 Stuarts

As I mentioned in a previous post I got hold of some Plastic Soldier Company's M5 Stuarts, but they remained on my workbench whilst I awaited some American decals from Dom's Decals. These arrived just the other day so I was able to finish off this group of tanks. 


The tanks were easy to put together and dead easy to paint. I used Brown Violet as the base colour with Khaki drybrushed for weathering.


They were covered in stowage from Command Decision and the decals from Dom.


All in all a nice little kit and they will go well alongside my recent American battalion.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice AFVs. Your army is growing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! It's growing out of kilter with the storage, unfortunately!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...