Lancer 20mm German Field Telephones

When I ordered the British infantry from Lancer Miniatures, I also put a couple of German field telephonists into the order. Again, Lancer have excelled with these lovely figures, which adds a little bit of depth to my forces. Here they are from the front:


Both were painted in Sidney Roundwood's style, except I highlighted the tunics and trousers in German WW2 Fieldgrey. They'll both be useful for calling in that SOS artillery barrage.


As ever, I am still selling some pre-painted rubble on EBay, if anyone who runs a blog is interested in reviewing some for me, drop me a line and I can sort you out with a free sample.

Otherwise, find it for sale HERE.


Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Nice work on the figures- got many uses in a game.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete! Yeah, these will be a nice touch for the skirmishes. Plus they'll be a bullet magnet just to stop the artillery...

      Delete

Post a Comment