Monday, 27 April 2015

Still Alive!!

I am still alive!! I survived San Francisco, but have got home to find myself jobless and computerless, but more happily, engaged. 

Unfortunately, there has been no updates since I got back last week. I am working on the computer situation. A new one should arrive in the next couple of days, until then I have to use my (now) fiance's computer, which I am not very good with... 

Normal service will be resumed as soon as it arrives, but until then here's a picture of a German 15cm sFH 18 for Stalingrad. It's a crappy picture from my mobile and not finished, but there is more to come!


Stay tuned!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Stanley, it's not finished just yet though!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the engagement! Bummer about being jobless and computerless though. What an interesting life you lead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, I popped the question in Yosemite national park, very romantic! Yeah, the job business is a bit of a bind, but not unexpected. I'll get sorted soon!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to you both ! , Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tony! I popped the question whilst we were in Yosemite national park!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...