More Judge Dredd Perps

As I was waiting for the Bristol Fighter to dry in various stages, I tackled a few more Judge Dredd figures, as they had been sitting on my painting desk for several months now. I am still trying to work my way through the figures I bought at Derby and these are the next three. 

The first one is a guy who looks like he's spent too long in one of Otto Sump's Ugly Clinics:


Either that or he is a mutie, but I prefer the idea of him being an ugly...


Next up is a female assassin, dressed all in black:


To me, she has the look of Blanche Tatum about her.


And finally in this batch is a rather dapper member of the Hunter's Club.


The black cloak was tricky to shade, but I did it with a mix of Black and Khaki.


There are still quite a number left to do of the Derby figures, plus the Warlord sale items I picked up, so this theme will run for a while yet!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I've a load of the metal gangers - lovely figs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah, I bought loads for cheap at a show a couple of months ago, I've been working my way through them slowly...

      Delete

Post a Comment