Salute 2019, Show Report

This year, I was fortunate enough to be invited to the South London Warlord's wargaming show Salute, held at the ExCel centre in London. I was given press tickets and it was the first time I have ever been to the show. Here is a full video of the games on display, I tried to get everything in, but missed quite a lot as there was a lot of stuff there! Apologies if your game doesn't feature! I had a fantastic time and my thanks go to Iain Fuller and Matt Still for organising the tickets for me! Hopefully this won't be my only visit!


Also, check out this latest Storm of Steel Military History video on the last flight of Werner Voss, the German air ace of the First World War:

Comments

  1. Great Salute video, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent video and a great day. Still feeling it mind you...I hate getting old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers buddy! It was really enjoyable, but I was knackered by the end of it! Thank god for the two hour sit down on the train home!

      Delete

Post a Comment