German Big Men for Stalingrad

I was recently looking through my old Stalingrad figures. These are all based up for Rapid Fire, which means there are no singly based figures amongst them. As I am moving my gaming preferences towards I Ain't Been Shot, Mum and Chain of Command, I needed to add a few more Big Men on single bases. 

German figures for Stalingrad

So I dug through my magic box of figures and found a bag full of early war Germans. These were perfect for my needs. I based them individually, so they can be used as Big Men easily. 

German miniatures for Stalingrad in 15mm

I have bags of figures that I have collected over the years and unless they are obviously from one particular company, so I have no idea where they came from! I think one or two are Peter Pig and Battlefront, but it's just a guess. If any one else can ID them, please let me know in the comments. 

Various 15mm wargaming figures

I now need some Soviets and unfortunately, I have none left in my magic box. It means I'll have to pick up a handful of them at some point in the future. But that's for another day.

Speaking of IABSM, I recently released part one of the IABSM how to play video on the Storm of Steel wargaming channel on Youtube. This first part is an introduction to the rules, looks briefly at the cards and the blinds. Part two and three will be coming soon, so please subscribe to the channel and stay tuned:

 

Comments

  1. Did you keep all your 15mm WWII from when you were collecting big armies? going to look at your video now - thanks for all the effort you go to for your video presentations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Norm. yes, I have all the figures I painted years ago, I rarely sell anything! All I needed to convert the older figures was to add some individually mounted figures. I'm going get these on the table as soon as possible. I enjoy making the videos, so it never feels like effort on my part!

      Delete
  2. They look very nice. Jiust the job really.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes everyone has to try Stalingrad-russian-factory-at-carronade.html this was our attempt....http://glasgowwarhog.blogspot.com/2019/05/stalingrad-russian-factory-at-carronade.html

    In 28mm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment