US Paratroopers in 15mm

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Dean gifted me some plastic Battlefront US Paratroopers. He was never going to paint them and I put them at the bottom of the lead mountain as I didn't really have a need for them. 

15mm Battlefront US Paratroops

However, I painted them recently as my mountain is reducing and I had completed the other US infantry and I had the paints ready and waiting. There are 32 of them and it's a mixed bag, but on reflection I realised that they would work pretty well as a scratch force for Chain of Command or as a unit that has just jumped and is gathering together, à la episode two of Band of Brothers.

Support weapons for the US Paratroops

Even if I just added a few extra figures, I would be have a decent amount to field in CoC, as I have standard US support vehicles anyway. But that is for the future as I am on a figure buying ban at the moment until I've cleared out my surplus. 

Over on the Storm of Steel wargaming channel on Youtube I have released part two of the how to play Chain of Command series of videos, please watch it below and subscribe to the channel if you enjoyed it!

Comments

  1. They look great! I'm on a bit of a painting block right now and these are great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matias, sorry to hear you're on a block, but you'll soon get the mojo back!

      Delete

Post a Comment