Chain of Command, How To Play Videos

Over the last few weeks, I have been publishing my video series on How to Play Chain of Command, which is fast becoming my go to set of rules for the Second World War. To make it easier to access them, I have gathered them all together on this post. Please enjoy and if you haven't, please do subscribe to the Storm of Steel channel on Youtube for more wargaming content.







Also, I recently was privileged enough to appear on the God's Own Scale podcast, have a listen to the episode on the link here where I talk about wargaming, archaeology and various other things I have been involved with: God's Own Scale Podcast

Comments

  1. Cool- will give the podcast a listen.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Pete, I listened back to it myself and actually enjoyed it! ha ha

      Delete
  2. I regularly play Sharpe Practice and have just got a copy of Infamy Infamy , I'm going to have to have a look at your videos to master CofC which look interesting .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the core rules in the Lardies games are similar, so you'll recognise quite a bit, but there are also plenty of subtle differences to really make a change between rules. I hope you enjoy the videos!

      Delete
  3. I've been watching the videos as they come out and their really good. I'm a newbie to the rules so I have found these very useful. Under normal circumstances I would work through the rules with friends, but of course I'm having to learn the rules solo at the moment. To quote winnie-the-pooh "I'm a bear of little brain" and videos like this help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee, I am glad you enjoyed the videos the first time round and they have been of some help for learning the rules. I think you're the same as everyone TBH, I didn't really get CoC until I was able to play it against someone who knew it well.

      Delete

Post a Comment