Vroom Vroom!

Recently, I bought a 3D printed future car for Judge Dredd from Sabotag3d. I'm not sure if these are on their website, and they were printed under license, so I'm not sure of the original designer. However, the one thing missing from my Judge Dredd collection is vehicles, so this is a welcome addition. 

A 3D printed car for Mega-City One

I'm not sure if this is based on a particular vehicle from a particular science fiction theme, but it looks the part for Judge Dredd. 

The car drives along the zoomway

Given that it is an expensive looking speedster, I did very little weathering on it, I figured the owner would keep it in good condition and car washes do exist even in the 22nd Century. 

A perp opens fire

I also gave it a slight sheen by giving it a satin varnish rather than my usual matt finish. It was a very simple paint job on this, and it's a nice addition to the Mega-City.

Last weekend I put out numerous videos on Youtube, that last one was the AAR for the Chain of Command WW1 solo game I played. If you haven't seen it, you can checsk it out here:

Comments